In today’s world of disposable products, customers are always looking for products that will better their health and our environment. The category of feminine hygiene is no exception. For this reason, the mother-daughter team of Diva International Inc. created The DivaCup.
The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped silicone menstrual cup that sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing menstrual flow. While a new concept for many, menstrual cups have actually existed since the 1930s when women were searching for an alternative to the choices of the time. However, its breakthrough into the feminine hygiene industry is much more recent.
The DivaCup offers women a new way to care for their period, is easy to use, super comfy and empowers women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. By integrating The DivaCup into your femcare category list, you can position yourself as an innovator and leader in the feminine hygiene category!
The DivaCup Features:
- 12 hour leak-free protection
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes.
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals.
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada.
- Diva International Inc. is the only ISO 13485:2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer and head office in the world!
There is a small difference between the two sizes (Model 1 is 1/8″ (~0.3 cm) smaller), but it is important to use the recommended sizing to prevent leakage. For additional instruction and use guidelines please visit the official DivaCup website.
Recommended for women under 30 years old who have never delivered vaginally or by caesarean section.
Recommended for women over 30 years old and/or for women who have delivered vaginally or by caesarean section.