Content Marketing Specialist (6 Month Contract)
Content Marketing Specialist (6 Month Contract)
You have a deep passion for storytelling, clear communication, and effective writing. You enjoy participating in creative brainstorms informed by research and bringing concepts to life as tangible pieces. You take pride in your craft and create content that connects with your audience on an emotional level. You are keen to learn from data and iterate until the best outcomes are realized.
You can tie your written content to impactful digital designs delivering complete digital assets.
You care deeply about your impact and are energized when your work improves the quality of life for others.
You want to work in an effective team and see tangible results of your work on a weekly basis.
About the Role (Remote – Based in Canada)
As a Content Marketing Specialist you are akin to a spokesperson for our brand and company. You develop a deep understanding of our audience and speak their language. You are a digital native with an intuition for crafting the right message for each medium.
- You will work primarily with the marketing and communications team to turn concepts into effective pieces of writing that express our brand and corporate mantras and engage our audiences.
- You will also devise the strategy to tailor the content into social media posts, email newsletters, eblasts, blog posts, blog rewrites, intranet, corporate communications, and landing pages.
- You leverage statistical analysis and social media interactions as a window into the mind of our audience to understand the topics, tone, and cadence that best suits them.
- Your work experience has equipped you with deep understanding of performance driven content creation with SEO in mind. You continuously keep up to date on best practices and strategies for converting traffic from social media and newsletters.
- You have a deep understanding of impactful website copy and design.
- You can take a campaign strategy and design and create the entire content marketing funnel from top to bottom.
- You will work in accordance with the Diva International Inc. Quality Policy.
What We Require:
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or a related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the design/marketing industry, 1-2 years of which you have been directly responsible for content creation for a D2C brand, e-commerce, or digital marketing agency.
- Experience writing corporate content an asset.
- Expert at using modern marketing tools such as Klayvio, Semrush, Shopify, Google analytics.
- Excellent project management skills, attention to detail, analytical and results driven.
- Excellent research, editing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent command of English language with a deep understanding of the North American market. You must be based in North America.
- Confident in managing projects independently, working across teams in a sprint format, and comfortable in adapting to new information.
- Proven experience in digital design.
- Proven experience using social media in a business context.
- Demonstrated creativity and flexibility.
- Experience in web UX is a desired asset.
- Experience developing and managing social content in LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- Experience working with WordPress (images and design).
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable writing for products within the menstrual care industry.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Work Life Balance
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Flexible work options – remote work within Canada
Since 2002, Diva has been challenging the period status quo with the DivaCup®, the original reusable, convenient silicone menstrual cup and the top selling menstrual cup in the world. We have moved beyond tradition, redesigning the look and feel of the feminine hygiene industry with better products and a better name – menstrual care.
We’re advocates, period warriors, and environmentally focused citizens. We’re innovators, disrupters, and boundary-pushers.
We provide solutions that help people live life without limits.
To be the most loved brand in our industry.
Why work at Diva International?
With our commitment to continually innovate, we know that the DivaCup is a game-changer, but we’re so much more than just our products.
People are the heart and soul of Diva, sharing our passion to make a meaningful difference in the world. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, be ambitious, be accountable and experiment, so we can grow together and make a great company even better.
What began as an idea, became a product that started an Inner Revolution and has taken the world by storm. We’ve gone from underdog to top dog. From a local company to a global one.
And we’re just getting started.
At Diva International Inc. we strive to be a welcoming and safe space for everyone, regardless of their race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other prohibited grounds.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information related to accommodation requirements will be addressed confidentially. While we appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.