Director of eCommerce – Remote
Director of eCommerce – Remote
Director of eCommerce – Remote
Since 2002, Diva has been challenging the period status quo with the DivaCup®, the original reusable, convenient silicone menstrual cup and the top selling menstrual cup in the world. We have moved beyond tradition, redesigning the look and feel of the feminine hygiene industry with better products and a better name – menstrual care.
We’re advocates, period warriors, and environmentally focused citizens. We’re innovators, disrupters, and boundary-pushers.
We provide solutions that help people live life without limits.
To be the most loved brand in our industry.
You are an experienced eCommerce leader who can roll up their sleeves, organize and run the digital side of the business. You thrive in fast paced, multi-dimensional environments, and have a demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional leaders to deliver business objectives and influence strategies. You possess a deep understanding of the elements of a profitable eCommerce operation, including site experience, merchandising, content, digital marketing and analytics, engagement, conversion, and retention, order fulfillment and logistics, as well as the technical aspects of website management.
About the Role:
Based in Canada, the Director of eCommerce will play a critical role in executing our exponential digital growth and driving forward our vision. Reporting directly to President, you will be responsible for developing and executing the eCommerce vision and strategy for all digital channels while playing a crucial role in guiding the future growth of the brand.
- Develop and execute vision and strategy for all eCommerce channels including both Shop Diva and 3rd party that encompasses product, marketing, and site design to drive customer engagement, conversion, and retention. Ensure that strategy aligns with overall business objectives and retail sales channel.
- Develop and deliver the financial commitments made in the Annual Operating Plan maximizing ROAS and ensuring long term profitability of channel.
- Develop and implement product roadmap for eCommerce feature & functionality needs, managing priority based on KPI impact and consumer needs.
- Adjust the site strategy based on assessment of the competitive landscape.
- Manage all eCommerce platform vendor relationships and projects from contract negotiation through to launch and ongoing enhancements.
- Identify new avenues of distribution that could generate highly profitable revenue streams.
- Lead website operations and merchandising strategy including merchandising assortment, new product placement, pricing, promotions, product page content and site taxonomy to impact, Sales, Margin, Conversion and AOS.
- Implement & develop best in class onsite search and personalization capabilities.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing to deliver best-in-class digital marketing to drive sales, profit, and engagement.
- Provide daily/weekly reporting and analytics to drive testing, reporting, optimization, and analysis on channel performance to identify key levers and opportunities for improvements.
- Translate analytical insights into actionable activities, with the ability to present and evangelize information to all levels within the organization.
- Responsible for the P&L, budget and forecast for all ecommerce channels, including regular report out of insights and actions to leadership and cross functional team.
- Research, recommend, and partner with Marketing team to implement the best digital marketing tools and activities to maximize spend, customer acquisition, and business growth.
- Cultivate a customer-focused culture and exploit new market opportunities.
- Align business resources to strategic priorities and manage change.
- Recruit, lead, engage and develop a multifunctional team (2-4 people) to maximize performance.
- Be customer-obsessed, incorporating customer feedback to continuously improve the user experience.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to enhance the efficiency of eCommerce performance, including sales forecasting, multi-channel processes, product delivery, customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with supply chain & logistics to develop an inventory plan and forecasting process that optimizes channel growth and profitability.
- Provide support and strategy for Brand Campaigns and Product Launches.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in scaling eCommerce business in multi-channel environments, experience managing relationships with 3rd party eCommerce retailers such as Amazon is an asset.
- Data-driven at the core, with the ability to communicate recommendations using facts and synthesized information.
- Leadership presence, strong critical thinking mindset, and effective team management.
- Strategic thinker with a bias for action.
- Ability to communicate and build consensus among disparate parties.
- An enthusiastic self-starter who takes initiative, finds creative solutions, and can handle multiple projects.
- Strong working experience with eCommerce Platforms including, but not limited to, Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Shopify.
- Extensive experience in data analytics and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics).
- Demonstrated P&L management experience and accountability.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and Google Workspace. NetSuite experience is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally when necessary.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Generous paid vacation, sick and personal time off
- Extended Health Plan
- Company matched RRSPs
- Educational Assistance
- Work Life Balance
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Flexible work options – remote work within Canada
Why work at Diva International?
With our commitment to continually innovate, we know that the DivaCup is a game-changer, but we’re so much more than just our products.
People are the heart and soul of Diva, sharing our passion to make a meaningful difference in the world. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, be ambitious, be accountable and experiment, so we can grow together and make a great company even better.
What began as an idea, became a product that started an Inner Revolution and has taken the world by storm. We’ve gone from underdog to top dog. From a local company to a global one.
And we’re just getting started.