Diva International Inc. (Diva) is a multinational Certified B Corporation that manufactures the DivaCup, a revolutionary menstrual care product sold in 35,000 N. American outlets and 30 plus countries worldwide. Diva is committed to challenging the period status quo by revolutionizing the period experience. As a market leader and disrupter in the menstrual care category, our organization fosters a culture that promotes innovators, disrupters and boundary-pushers. Our company has not only revolutionized the way that people care for their periods, we’re now part of an incredible movement that’s changing the conversation around periods and bringing issues such as menstrual equity and period poverty to the forefront through our social impact program, DivaCares.
Our employees are the heart and soul of our organization. In our commitment to offer a space where employees can bring their whole selves to work, we offer an inclusive space that promotes social impact, sustainable stewardship, and growth opportunities. Our values center on transparency and accountability. Inclusivity, diversity and equity drive our work and we collectively help build a culture that is innovative and collaborative.
We are now looking to expand our outstanding Logistics team. The Logistics Associate is a key point of contact for our vendors. The role requires someone who communicates professionally and effectively, demonstrating exemplary interpersonal skills.
How will you help us?
- Order processing/ Logistics:
- Issue invoices, packing slips, verify shipping fees, verify available inventory for orders. Arrange and book and track shipping.
- Use of customer portals.
- Research possible new carriers when required.
- Inform Operations team when Head Office stock is low and/or if there are any inventory discrepancies.
- Coordinate and organize the timely flow of customer orders to and from our facilities.
- Oversee and execute the complete order handling process to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and efficiency.
- Coordinate deliveries with customers to ensure their processing times are met.
- Enhance customer service experiences by communicating effectively with customers as well as with team members to ensure smooth delivery.
- Process and input all customer orders, including the coordination of last-minute shipping requests.
- Process internal shipping requests specifically Consumer Care, Sales, and DivaCares including packing, creating labels, shipping out the requests, and provide costing and tracking.
- Furnish shipping and tracing information to customer as required.
- Handled returned products from tradeshows and receive back into system.
- Trace orders as required and notify customers of any activity concerning their merchandise.
- Maintain good working relationship with customers by responding to all inquiries and complaints concerning work-orders, invoices, shipments, inventory counts, etc., in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Report customer feedback to management, including any signs of customer dissatisfaction.
- Act as a liaison between the warehouse and the customer in administration of accounts and between the office and customer regarding invoicing and credit changes.
- Oversee all paperwork associated with orders and maintain the corresponding files.
- Management of Purchase Order change tracking.
- Maintain a current and accurate procedure book which details the processing requirements for each account.
- Monitor customer changes and request responsible party to update SOPs.
- Answer phone calls and operate various types of office equipment necessary to perform duties.
- Research invoices discrepancies for accounting, customer and sales.
- Request quotes for shipping fees.
- Responsible for the housekeeping of the Head Office material room.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience in a similar position
- Extensive knowledge of international shipping and import/export rules.
- Strong customer services skills
- College diploma or certificate
- Must be detail oriented, accurate
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
- Ability to prioritize time effectively
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience and/or comfort working in the feminine hygiene category
What we can offer:
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Participation in company benefits plan
- A culture of support and collaboration in a rewarding and engaging work environment
Diva International Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We wish to thank all those who apply. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.