Supply Chain Analyst
Supply Chain Analyst
Working closely with the Senior Supply Chain Analyst (Operations), the Supply Chain Analyst will primarily be responsible for assisting with inventory management and forecasting. Issuing, receiving, and validating purchase orders. Directing movement of company products working with Logistics. Analyzing finished goods and raw material to plan production, demand and supplies. Assist with Internal Quality Control of Assembly for Diva International Inc.
- Assist with managing and approving builds, inventory price and amounts.
- Assist with managing interactions with assembly plant on issues of production, inventory, and quality controls.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate inventory counts and assembly coordination.
- Reconcile and track Lot Numbers on a monthly basis, complete investigations on lot number discrepancies.
- Coordinate logistics of inventory between warehouses.
- Arrange transfers and customs administration to local and USA warehouses.
- Assist purchasing with vendor sourcing and investigation of capabilities.
- Issue production orders and work orders.
- Reverse Logistics – Follow up on Returns ensuring receipt at warehouse, if not received, take corrective action.
- Assist with verifying raw material Accounts Payable, verifying with builds, inventory price and amounts matching to purchase orders and receiving documentation.
- Assist with forecasting production builds and ensuring sufficient Finished Goods and Raw Materials to fulfill needs.
- Assist with Physical inventory counts at local warehouses.
- Work with quality to support product realization process, to identify product issues, to support implementation of corrective and preventative actions, and to identify opportunities for continual improvement.
- Work in accordance with the Diva International Inc. Quality Policy.
You are quick to learn of the market dynamics within our industry and our company. You can adapt to changes that can be unpredictable at times by focusing on what lies ahead. You have a strong eye for details and have strong analytical skills.
You can communicate well with others and articulate complex concepts that can be understood by others, including those that may not have the supply chain knowledge.
You are a team player who wants to foster collaboration despite competing priorities.
In 1-3 months:
- You will be able to grasp the fundamentals of daily operations such as navigating through the system (NetSuite) and reading demand and supply forecasting.
In 6 months:
- You will fully be hands-on in creating inventory work orders, decide on replenishment quantities and building rapport with vendors and customers.
What We Require:
- Minimum 2 (two) years’ experience in a similar position.
- College diploma in accounting, material management, supply chain, or purchasing.
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and Word. NetSuite would be an advantage.
- Familiar with social applications, Microsoft Edge, Slack.
- Must be responsive, detail oriented, accurate and accountable.
- Strong understanding of the workings of an office.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles and a sound number sense
- General understanding of printing and packaging concepts would be an asset.
- Ability to work effectively from home/remotely.
- Experience and/or comfort working in the feminine hygiene category.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Generous paid vacation, sick and personal time off
- Extended Health Plan
- Company matched RRSPs
- Educational Assistance
- Work Life Balance
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Flexible work options – remote work within Canada
About our Hiring Process:
You can expect us to be curious about who you are, what experiences you have gained to date and what you are looking for in your next opportunity. We know that you are selecting us as an employer just as much as we are inviting you to join our team. We will provide a series of opportunities for us to connect and for you to meet various members of our team. Please ask us questions and let us know how we can support you throughout our hiring process.
Why work at Diva International?
With our commitment to continually innovate, we know that the DivaCup is a game-changer, but we’re so much more than just our products.
People are the heart and soul of Diva, sharing our passion to make a meaningful difference in the world. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, be ambitious, be accountable and experiment, so we can grow together and make a great company even better.
What began as an idea, became a product that started an Inner Revolution and has taken the world by storm. We’ve gone from underdog to top dog. From a local company to a global one.
And we’re just getting started.
Since 2002, Diva has been challenging the period status quo with the DivaCup®, the original reusable, convenient silicone menstrual cup and the top selling menstrual cup in the world. We have moved beyond tradition, redesigning the look and feel of the feminine hygiene industry with better products and a better name – menstrual care.
We’re advocates, period warriors, and environmentally focused citizens. We’re innovators, disrupters, and boundary-pushers.
We provide solutions that help people live life without limits.
To be the most loved brand in our industry.
At Diva International Inc. we strive to be a welcoming and safe space for everyone, regardless of their race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other prohibited grounds.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information related to accommodation requirements will be addressed confidentially. While we appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.