Consumer Support Specialist
Consumer Support Specialist
Diva International is a proud B Corp and Canadian success story. Since launching in 2003, our goal has been improving people’s lives by revolutionizing the period experience. Our product, the DivaCup has become the world leader in the menstrual cup category and is sold in many countries around the world
Diva is now hiring for a Consumer Support Specialist. Our Consumer Care team provides the type of customer service that exceeds expectations! The team demonstrates customer service excellence, exhibits empathy, professionalism, and excellent interpersonal skills.
This role will provide consumer support activities via phone, email, social media and live chat platforms. This position will predominantly be remote and possibly involve evenings and/or weekends.
Here’s what your duties and responsibilities would look like:
- Handle all aspects of consumer service and support associated with the product, including usage, complaints, testimonials, etc.
- Respond to incoming consumer requests across platforms using various technologies and toolsets.
- Determine consumer and contact needs through effective questioning and listening.
- Review individual consumer cases providing mediation on behalf of consumer for consideration outside policies and procedures.
- Scan Consumer Support templates to find the best match to resolve the customer issue.
- Move difficult support questions on to a senior support specialist ensuring there is positive handoff and the customer is fully aware of who is handling them
- Support medical related complaints from first point of contact through to ticket closing within Zendesk.
- Devote a part of each day to learn and improve knowledge by reviewing in house documentation or researching the industry and competitors
- Contribute to the Consumer Support templates, creating and maintaining content that explains how to best use the product
- Become a subject matter expert on all products and continue to grow knowledge as the products evolve.
- Execute consumer fulfillment requests through contact with appropriate departments.
- Outbound follow up contact and support with consumers and other stakeholders as required.
- Learn and stay current with Consumer Care procedures and product information.
- Other related tasks and special assignments
Skills and Experience we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 (two) years of experience in a Consumer Care environment preferred
- University degree or College diploma
- Experience with Zendesk or similar customer support software an asset|
- Comfortable learning new software programs
- Additional certifications or courses related to Consumer Care, customer service, and support would be a definite asset.
- Flexible when needed; able to anticipate change and adjust priorities and strategies accordingly.
- Ability to juggle multiple conversations across various platforms\
- Ability to organize time, set priorities and multi-task in order to meet various competing work deadlines;
- Exceptional writing and grammatical skills
- Experience using online social media platforms and third-party applications
- Experience with data analysis, survey research and SEO a definite asset
- Attention to detail and outstanding organization skills
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Experience and/or comfort working in the feminine hygiene category
- Interest in women’s health and the environment and experience working within such industries would be of benefit to this position.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Diva International is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer. If you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know. We will accommodate your needs as required under applicable legislation. Information related to accommodation requirements will be addressed confidentially. While we appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.